Balsamic Glazed Salmon
A delicious, easy and healthy alternative for any night of the week or a romantic dinner for two!
Recipe adapted from: Well Plated by Erin
- • 2 salmon fillets (aprox. 6 oz each)
- • 2 teaspoons olive oil
- • 1 clove of garlic, minced
- • 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- • 2 teaspoons honey
- • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- • Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium. Add the garlic and cook until it begins to brown. Add balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk and simmer until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the glaze. Bake for 5 minutes, brush again with the glaze, then bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.