Orange-Rosemary Glazed Salmon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (1-inch thick), rested at room temperature 10 minutes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 5 Tbsp chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil then add salmon and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, leaving oil in pan.
- Add garlic and rosemary to pan and saute 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp chicken broth with cornstarch. Pour into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil and allow to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon.
Recipe source: inspired by Cooking Light Image source: Cooking Classy