The best tips for reducing stress …
If you want to live a stress-free life, then you must first believe you are worth it and that you deserve it!
Love yourself and others…
If you have a lot of stress in your life, then commit at least 30 minutes per day to watching inspirational videos such as the ones below. There are tons more on YouTube. Also read as many inspirational stories and poems as you can get your hands on. These stories, poems and videos are filled with tips for reducing stress.
Stay away from all media that is negative, angry or stressed…
Your brain could use fewer mixed messages. To attract abundance, you must employ all these amazing tips for reducing stress to live abundantly.
Inspirational Quotes & Quotations
Spirit of Winners
Words of Wisdom
20 Tips for Reducing Stress
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~ Albert Einstein2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt3. Success is a journey, not a destination.
4. I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become. ~ Carl Jung
5. Actions speak louder than words!
6. An attitude of gratitude opens the portals to a richer, more abundant life. ~ Diane Joyce Atkinson
7. Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it for yourself. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
8. In order to heal, you have to let go. ~ John Lariviere
9. You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down.
10. There is no future in the past.
11. Imagination plus visualization equals reality. ~ Lucky Linda12. Live out of your imagination, not your history. ~ Covey
13. We work to become not to acquire. ~ Elbert Hubbard
14. The point of power is always in the present. ~ Louise L. Hay
15. Things do not change; we change. ~ Henry David Thoreau
16. Nobody told me it was impossible, so I did it. ~ Jean Cocteau
17. Feel the fear, do it anyway!
18. If you can’t climb the wall, build a door.
19. Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. ~ Basil King
20. The grass may be greener on the other side, but it still has to be mowed.
Adapted from Strictly Stress Management
Are you stressed due to money problems… this will interest you!
It’s no secret that money problems are omnipresent in the lives of just about everyone. Below is a list of some of the top issues when it comes to money problems:
- Debt levels are soaring;
- Low paying jobs are on the rise;
- Good paying jobs are harder and harder to find;
- There is no financial security anymore in the world of work;
- Bankruptcy is a constant threat;
- The aging boomers are not ready for retirement, financially;
- Young people have to hold down multiple jobs to make ends meet;
- Tax rates are always on the rise it seems;
- Hyperinflation is looming, and
- The list goes on and on…
So what is a person to do?!? Do you just sit and stew in your financial chaos?
No matter how good you are at managing financial stress, you will not change your money problems without action.
I don’t know about you, but I was tired of having endless money problems, so I made a choice not to have them anymore and you can too!
Here are other Stress Elimination Strategies that can help you: