Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa with Raspberries
FMD - Phase 1
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed well
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup raspberries
- Combine the milk and quinoa in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cinnamon and stevia, and top with berries.
Phase 3 variation: Make 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (cooked in almond milk) and add 1/4 cup of chopped raw nuts
Recipe Source: Haylie Pomroy
Image Source: mydukandiary.com