Being happy should be our first priority in life!
I have found that when I am happy, all other things around me fall more into place. I believe we can attract more of what we want in our lives by being happy and positive than by being angry and sad. The Law of Attraction tells us that what you focus on, you will attract to you. That is something to empower ourselves with! It means we actually have control as to how things play out for us.
In todays hectic life, we should be focusing in what we want and not on what does not really serve us. It all starts with our daily intentions…
According to this universal law, your experiences in life are created and propelled by the thoughts we have. Therefore, it’s important to invite into your life thoughts that will support that purpose and not defeat it.
Here are 5 tips to help you attract the things that will enhance your life:
- Trust your intuition rather than your emotions when it comes to decision-making to guarantee results that might better suit you.
- Focus your attention to thinking about what you want and it may make them happen more quickly.
- Envision things as you want them to be, rather than as they are right now.
- Watch TV shows and movies that are positive rather than fighting, crime or illness; and read and see the local and world news only regarding what you need to know.
- Dream big! Dreams can guide your intentions.
So begin today by switching your thinking. It may not be easy at first because we already have predisposed thinking, but over time, you may be quite surprised at how much more positive life is by attracting what you want as a first priority.
Adapted from original Article published by huffingtonpost.com