Looking to burn calories and build muscle? It’s as easy as putting on your sneakers and going for a walk!
This fitness plan really works!
This routine combines intervals with strength moves to help you drop pounds and tone up.
Here are just a few of the benefits of walking.
As well as being a great way to get around, walking is:
- good for your health – it has numerous benefits including reducing your risk of diabetes
- convenient – you can just get up and go when it suits you
- free – it won’t cost you a penny as you don’t pay for fuel, parking or transport fares
- predictable – you’re in control so you don’t have the stress of late buses and traffic jams
- sociable – you can do it with a friend or colleague and chat as you go
- a great way to discover new areas – it’s amazing what you find just from taking a different route
- one way to improve your environment – walking instead of driving means less pollution and hence better air quality
Go here to see the Walking Plan That Works! And…