Do you think vision boards are bogus? They really work, and there’s actually a really simple explanation of why they work so well.
Creating a sacred space that displays what you want actually does bring it to life. What we focus on expands. When you create a vision board and place it in a space where you see it often, you essentially end up doing short visualization exercises throughout the day.
Visualization is one of the most powerful mind exercises you can do. According to the popular book The Secret, “The law of attraction is forming your entire life experience and it is doing that through your thoughts. When you are visualizing, you are emitting a powerful frequency out into the Universe.”
So are you ready to make your dreams your reality?
You can create your very own Digital Vision Board Movie, with the Mind Movies software. This product works infinitely better than an ordinary vision board because your mind works in pictures, responds to movement and associates music with emotions helping you to manifest your dreams far quicker. Personally, I have manifested so many things in my life, far quicker than I could ever have imagined, using this software. You can also make as many videos as you like!
Amazing digital vision board to take your life to the next level – here’s a sample of one you can make!
Take action and choose to try Mind Movies for yourself today:
One-of-a-kind Mind Movies Creation Kit allowing you to create an infinite number of customized movies (based on the science behind visualization) to skyrocket your motivation, utilize the power of the Law of Attraction and put you on the path to making your escape a reality.
So if you’re finally ready to live a life of true freedom… To take charge of your future and fill it with everything that makes you truly happy… then I highly recommend you take action today and try Mind Movies out for yourself!
Simply Click Here to get INSTANT ACCESS to the Mind Movies 4.0 Creation Kit.
You can also create a Vision Board (also called a Treasure Map or a Visual Explorer or Creativity Collage) as a poster board on which you paste or collage images that you’ve torn out from various magazines. It’s simple. So, what’s the big secret to creating a vision board that works? Your vision board should focus on how you want to feel, not just on things that you want.
What you’ll need:
- Any kind of board, if you’re new maybe start with a cork board or poster board from the hardware store, they run about a dollar. If you can, I recommend a pin board or something pretty you like to look at.
- Scissors, tape, pins, and/or a glue-stick to put your board together.
- If you want, fun markers, stickers, or anything else you can think of to deck out your board.
- Magazines that you can cut images and quotes from.
- Most importantly, the stuff you want to look at every day. Photos, quotes, sayings, images of places you want to go, reminders of events, places, or people, postcards from friends and just about anything that will inspire you.
- Time. Give yourself a stress-free hour or two to put your board together. If you’re a social butterfly, invite you friends over and make a party out of it. You can even host a vision board party!
The Huffington Post published a very interesting Article: “The Reason Vision Boards Work and How to Make One”. To read the complete Article Click Here