BAKED APPLE WITH RASPBERRY
- 4 apples, cored
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried, unsweetened or apple juice sweetened raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cinnamon, raspberries, and stevia in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the apple accordingly.
- Place the apples in a glass baking dish.
- Bake the apple in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or depending on the tenderness of the apple desired to achieve.
- 6 Let seat and cool for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy.