- 3 lbs red potatoes, washed and sliced thin
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 t garlic salt
- 2 T dried chives
- 1 T dried parsley flakes
- ½ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup sugar
- Place the potatoes in a medium size saucepan and cover with water. Cook on medium heat till tender, but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain water off. Let cool.
- While cooling, combine the remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix to combine well. Add the cooled potatoes and stir till potatoes are well covered. Add more mayo if needed and garlic to desired taste.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour prior to serving.
Recipe Originally posted: JoeyandRory.com