Mediterranean Orzo Salad
I love a good orzo salad! We had it for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! I am surprised, but it goes with pretty much everything!
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces, weight Orzo Pasta, Cooked, Drained, And Cooled
- 1 cup Red Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Yellow Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, Halved
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Chickpeas, Drained.
- 1/2 whole Red Onion, Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- In a jar or bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper until totally combined.
- Place the orzo and all the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top. Stir to combine, taste and adjust seasonings, and refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Top with more feta and parsley and serve as a main dish salad or with grilled chicken, fish, or burgers!
Recipe originally posted by: The Pioneer Woman