“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
We are always wishing we had more money. But it’s not wishing what will bring us wealth & abundance, but desiring riches with a state of mind that is almost an obsession, then making a definite plan with ways and means to acquire these riches and backing those plans with persistence and not recognizing failure. This is what will bring us riches. There has to be a desire that will transcend everything else. We have to choose a definite goal and place all our energy, all our will power, all our effort…..everything bak towards this goal.
6 Ways to Turn Desires Into Gold –
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. In other words, be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to posses the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and put this plan into action right away.
5. Write out clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for this acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before going to bed at night and once after arising in the morning. As you read–see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
Objective to turn your desires into gold: To want the money, and to become so determined to have it that you convince yourself you will have it. Your desire has to be almost an obsession.
For Louis Hay’s Affirmations for Abundance – Go Here: