I read an article about bringing more happiness into our lives and our loved ones. I have tried to summarize these simple and practical tips to share them with you. We already know most of these tips, but sometimes forget to put them in practice!
1. Leave a good impression in others. You never get a second chance to make the first impression.
2. Learn something new every day. Our troubles and failures teach us many lessons.
3. Smile often.
4. Do not take life too seriously. Every time you are able to find some humor in a difficult situation, you win.
5. Remember, you are free, you and only you decides what to do with your life.
6. Make someone’s day happy.
7. Organize your room, car and office….It will bring peace into your life.
8. Eliminate negative thoughts and negative past memories. Let go of your past and open the door of the the future. Enjoy the present.
9. Everything in life is temporary. Enjoy the good things! And if things are going bad, don’t worry, they won’t last forever.
10. You’re not the only one that has problems. It’s normal in our short and beautiful “life.”
11. Call your family often, specially your grandparents. Let them know they are important.
12. Don’t compare yourself with others. Just be the best version of YOU all the time. You are unique!
13. Take care of your friends, specially those from your childhood– they will not be easy to find again.
14. Get rid of anything that is not useful, pretty or innocent. The best is yet to come, don’t ever forget this.
15. Take care of your body.
16. Always live with the 3 “E’s”: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
17. Be like a kid and play daily with your friends, children, family…
18. Read, read and keep reading…
19. Take a moment everyday to look up to the sky to notice the wonderful universe we live in how great it is to be alive….Be gratefulfor this..
20. Dream BIG! I don’t know what it would be like to live without our dreams!
21. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and eat dinner like a pauper.
22. Before going to bed, plan what you’re going to do the following day.
23. Exercise every day…it can be just going for a 10 to 30 minute walk. This will bring gigantic changes to your health.
24. Seat quietly in silence for 10 minutes every day–meditate. You need time with yourself to know yourself better.
25. Replace processed, faked foods with healthy natural foods. Try to include only natural foods in your daily diet.
26. When you have a problem, learn from it and don’t judge yourself. Smile at your troubles!
27. Be generous with your hugs, specially with those you love the most.
28. FORGIVE and leave out your hatred. You’re the only one that loses when you hate.
A friend posted this Video on Facebook yesterday just as I was writing this post….great timing! It reveals HOW to be happy in life. Enjoy!