What if you started loving yourself more?
Decide right now to stop relying on anyone else for your happiness. Instead, look in the mirror for the one person who can change your life. Love yourself first. And remember your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
Love yourself, love your day, love your life!
15 Ways to Love Yourself More
1. Give yourself permission to Say “No”
Say to yourself: “I matter. I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself. My wants and needs are just as important as anybody else.”
2. Stand up for yourself
3. Take time outs
4. Be present
5. Make time for fun
6. Ask for help when you need it
8. Get away from negative people
9. Be honest with yourself
10. Stop comparing yourself to others
11. Practice gratitude
12. Take great care of your body
13. Surround yourself with people who treat you with kindness and respect
14. Allow yourself to feel what you feel
15. Start every day by saying “I love myself”
Today I want to ask you one question about each:
- Looking back at your past, can you honestly say that you have leveraged every single experience to your benefit?
- Looking at the present, are you completely satisfied with your life as it is right now?
- Looking at the future, are you confident that things will only get better?
If you answered anything other than an “Absolute Yes” to any one of these questions then you need to take a look at this today and let it transform your life just as it has for countless others.
Your time to live the life you’ve always wanted is here. It is right now.
Original Article by Silvia Mordini