Recipe & Photo by Jessica Gavin: www.jessicagavin.com
- • 4 portions boneless pork chops (Aprox. 2 pounds)
- • Olive oil as needed
- • Salt (to taste)
- • Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- • ½ teaspoon onion powder
- • ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • ⅛ teaspoon cayenne powder
- • ¼ teaspoon paprika
- For the glaze:
- • 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- • 4 teaspoons honey
- Heat grill to medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil to the grill to prevent chops from sticking.
- Make the Honey Mustard Glaze in a small bowl, mixing the spicy brown mustard and the honey. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, ground cinnamon, cayenne powder and paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper each side of the pork chop. Sprinkle each side with ¼ teaspoon of the spices already combined.
- Once the grill is nice and hot, add the seasoned pork chops. Cook pork on each side until an internal temperature of 140-145°F* is reached, about 7-8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the pork.
- When the pork has almost reached the desired temperature, using a pastry brush glaze each pork chop with the honey mustard mixture. Save some glaze to serve on the side.
- Remove the pork chop from grill, let rest for a few minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!
*Note: Pork chops are served medium to well done. In this recipe it is recommended that they are served medium so that the meat is still juicy and tender but safe to eat. The temperatures you should look for are: For a medium done pork chop 140- 145°F.For a well-done pork chop between 155- 160°F.