Grain-Free Paleo Breakfast “Cookies”
A wonderful healthy “cookie” that is just what you need for a quick breakfast or a little snack!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips (you can substitute for raisins, craisins, dried apple bits, chopped nuts, etc)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Drop large tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.