Almond Flour Pancakes
Absolutely delicious! You have to try these pancakes!
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(s) applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut flour
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) water, (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) berries, fresh
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nutmeg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Recipe from PaleoPlan.com